named-rrchecker - syntax checker for individual DNS resource records
named-rrchecker [-h] [-o origin] [-p] [-u] [-C] [-T] [-P]
named-rrchecker reads a individual DNS resource record from standard input and checks whether it is syntactically correct.
- This option prints out the help menu.
- -o origin
- This option specifies the origin to be used when interpreting the record.
- This option prints out the resulting record in canonical form. If there is no canonical form defined, the record is printed in unknown record format.
- This option prints out the resulting record in unknown record form.
- -C, -T, and -P
- These options print out the known class, standard type, and private type mnemonics, respectively.
RFC 1034, RFC 1035, named(8).
Internet Systems Consortium
2022, Internet Systems Consortium