abstractile - draw abstract mosaic patterns of interlocking tiles
abstractile [-sleep seconds] [-speed int] [-tile
The abstractile program draws chaotic grids of randomly colored and
shaped interlocking tiles.
abstractile accepts the following options:
- -sleep seconds
- Specify the number of seconds to sleep between screens (0-60).
- -speed int
- A value between 0 and 5 used to specify the speed at which each screen is
- -tile tile_mode
- The type of tile that is drawn on each screen. Legal values are
random, flat, thin, outline, block,
neon, and tiled
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
Copyright © 2004 by Steve Sundstrom. Based on examples from the hacks
directory of xscreensaver, Copyright (c) 1997, 1998, 2002 Jamie Zawinski
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources
stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and
its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted,
provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both
that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting