|XCMSDB(1)||General Commands Manual||XCMSDB(1)|
Note that Xcms allows clients to register function sets in addition to its built-in function set for CRT color monitors. Additional function sets may store their device profile information in other properties in function set specific format. This utility is unaware of these non-standard properties.
The ASCII readable contents of filename (or the standard input if no input file is given) are appropriately transformed for storage in properties, provided the -query or -remove options are not specified.
- This option attempts to read the XDCCC properties off the screen's root window. If successful, it transforms the data into a more readable format, then sends the data to standard out.
- This option attempts to remove the XDCCC properties on the screen's root window.
- -format 32|16|8
- Specifies the property format (32, 16, or 8 bits per entry) for the XDCCC_LINEAR_RGB_CORRECTION property. Precision of encoded floating point values increases with the increase in bits per entry. The default is 32 bits per entry.
- This option prints a summary of the available options and exits.
- This option prints the program version and exits.
- to figure out which display and screen to use.
|xcmsdb 1.0.5||X Version 11|