|XCLIPBOARD(1)||General Commands Manual||XCLIPBOARD(1)|
Since xclipboard uses a Text Widget to display the contents of the clipboard, text sent to the CLIPBOARD may be re-selected for use in other applications. xclipboard also responds to requests for the CLIPBOARD selection from other clients by sending the entire contents of the currently displayed buffer.
An xclipboard window has the following buttons across the top:
- When this button is pressed, xclipboard exits.
- When this button is pressed, the current buffer is deleted and the next one displayed.
- Creates a new buffer with no contents. Useful in constructing a new CLIPBOARD selection by hand.
- Displays a File Save dialog box. Pressing the Accept button saves the currently displayed buffer to the file specified in the text field.
- Displays the next buffer in the list.
- Displays the previous buffer.
- This option indicates that lines of text that are too long to be displayed on one line in the clipboard should wrap around to the following lines.
- This option indicates that long lines of text should not wrap around. This is the default behavior.
XClipboard xclipboard Form form Command Quit Command delete Command new Command Save Command next Command prev Label index Text text TransientShell fileDialogShell Dialog fileDialog Label label Command accept Command cancel Text value TransientShell failDialogShell Dialog failDialog Label label Command continue
*VT100.Translations: #override \ <Btn3Up>: select-end(CLIPBOARD) \n\ <Btn2Up>: insert-selection(PRIMARY,CLIPBOARD) \n\ <Btn2Down>: ignore ()
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
- specifies required resources
Chris D. Peterson, MIT X Consortium
Keith Packard, MIT X Consortium
|xclipboard 1.1.3||X Version 11|