- -h, --help
- Print help text to console and exit.
- -v, --verbosity
- Increase output verbosity.
- -o, --oneline
- Force output to one line if possible.
- -D, --force-dbus
- Force to use D-Bus interface.
- -Z address, --force-zmq address
- Force to use ZMQ interface. Possible address formats are "tcp://ip:port", "ipc://path" and others. Detailed description of ZMQ library is in page http://zguide.zeromq.org/page:all.
- -U, --force-usock
- Force to use UNIX domain socket interface. This is the default behavior.
- config dump
- Dumps teamd JSON config.
- config dump noports
- Dumps teamd JSON configuration without "ports" section included.
- config dump actual
- Dumps teamd actual JSON configuration. It includes ports which are currently present.
- state dump | state
- Dumps teamd JSON state document.
- state view
- Prints out state of teamd parsed from JSON state document.
- state item get state_item_path
- Finds state item in JSON state document and returns its value.
If PORTIFNAME in state_item_path has any sensitive character, use double quotation marks to escape it, like: ports."eth1.1".link_watches.up. To process state_item_path of 'state item set' is the same as here.
- state item set state_item_path value
- Finds state item in JSON state document and sets its value by value parameter. This is available only for a limited number of paths:
setup.debug_level — User can set debug level. Higher level is more verbose.
ports.PORTIFNAME.runner.aggregator.selected — This is available for lacp runner. User can manually select the aggregator.
runner.active_port — This is available for activebackup runner. User can manually select the active port.
- port add portdev
- Takes port device name as argument. Adds port device into team.
- port remove portdev
- Takes port device name as argument. Removes port device from team.
- port present portdev
- Takes port device name as argument. Checks if the port device is present in team.
- port config update portdev portconfig-string
- Takes port device name as the first argument and JSON format configuration string as the second argument. Updates port device configuration.
- port config dump portdev
- Takes port device name as the first argument. Dumps port device JSON configuration to standard output.