sddm - the simple desktop display manager
sddm is a display and login manager based on Qt technologies.
Using QtQuick and QML, designers are given the ability to easily create pleasant, modern looking interfaces for sddm.
sddm runs the greeter as a system user named sddm whose home directory needs to be set to /var/lib/sddm.
If pam and systemd are available, the greeter will go through logind, which will give it access to drm devices.
Distributions without pam and systemd will need to put the sddm user into the video group, otherwise errors regarding GL and drm devices might be experienced.
- Start daemon in test mode.
- Print the complete current configuration to stdout
- --help, -h
- Show help message and exit.
- System configuration directory
- Local configuration directory
- Local configuration file for compatibility
- Where sddm looks for themes
The full documentation for sddm is available at https://github.com/sddm/sddm
|May 2014||sddm 0.19.0|