|LSATTR(1)||General Commands Manual||LSATTR(1)|
lsattr - list file attributes on a Linux second extended file system
lsattr [ -RVadlpv ] [ files... ]
lsattr lists the file attributes on a second extended file system. See chattr(1) for a description of the attributes and what they mean.
- Recursively list attributes of directories and their contents.
- Display the program version.
- List all files in directories, including files that start with `.'.
- List directories like other files, rather than listing their contents.
- Print the options using long names instead of single character abbreviations.
- List the file's project number.
- List the file's version/generation number.
lsattr was written by Remy Card <Remy.Card@linux.org>. It is currently being maintained by Theodore Ts'o <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
There are none :-).
lsattr is part of the e2fsprogs package and is available from http://e2fsprogs.sourceforge.net.
|February 2023||E2fsprogs version 1.47.0|