|FIREMON(1)||firemon man page||FIREMON(1)|
Firemon - Monitoring program for processes started in a Firejail sandbox.
firemon [OPTIONS] [PID]
Firemon monitors programs started in a Firejail sandbox. Without a PID specified, all processes started by Firejail are monitored. Descendants of these processes are also being monitored. On Grsecurity systems only root user can run this program.
- Print AppArmor confinement status for each sandbox.
- Print ARP table for each sandbox.
- Print capabilities configuration for each sandbox.
- Print CPU affinity for each sandbox.
- Print debug messages
- -?, --help
- Print options end exit.
- Print network interface information for each sandbox.
- List all sandboxes.
- Print information only about named sandbox.
- Monitor network statistics for sandboxes creating a new network namespace.
- Print route table for each sandbox.
- Print seccomp configuration for each sandbox.
- Monitor the most CPU-intensive sandboxes. This command is similar to the regular UNIX top command, however it applies only to sandboxes.
- Print a tree of all sandboxed processes.
- Print program version and exit.
- Enable line wrapping in terminals. By default the lines are trimmed.
- Print X11 display number.
The format for each listed sandbox entry is as follows:
Listed below are the available fields (columns) in various firemon commands in alphabetical order:
- Command used to start the sandbox.
- CPU usage, the sandbox share of the elapsed CPU time since the last screen update
- Unique process ID for the task controlling the sandbox.
- Number of processes running in sandbox, including the controlling process.
- Resident Memory Size (KiB), sandbox non-swapped physical memory. It is a sum of the RES values for all processes running in the sandbox.
- Sandbox Name
- The name of the sandbox, if any.
- Shared Memory Size (KiB), it reflects memory shared with other processes. It is a sum of the SHR values for all processes running in the sandbox, including the controlling process.
- Sandbox running time in hours:minutes:seconds format.
- The owner of the sandbox.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.