tronbit - Yes. Yes. No. Yes. Yes. No. Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes.
tronbit [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed ratio] [-spin] [-wander] [-wireframe] [-fps]
Draws an animation of the character "Bit" from the film, Tron.
The "yes" state is a tetrahedron; the "no" state is the second stellation of an icosahedron; and the idle state oscillates between a small triambic icosahedron and the compound of an icosahedron and a dodecahedron.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -speed number
- How fast the animation should run. Less than 1 for slower, greater than 1 for faster.
- Don't rotate.
- Don't wander around.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
Copyright © 2011 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
Jamie Zawinski, who fights for the users.
|6.04 (29-May-2022)||X Version 11|