timetunnel - Plasma tunnels fade in and out
timetunnel [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-start number] [-end number] [-dilate number] [-no-logo] [-reverse] [-no-fog] [-no-texture] [-wireframe] [-fps] [-tardis texture] [-head texture] [-marquee texture] [-tun1 texture] [-tun2 texture] [-tun3 texture]
Draws an animation similar to the opening and closing effects on the Dr. Who television show.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -start number
- Start time of loop, 0.0 - 30.00. Default 0.0. May be identical to end time.
- -end number
- End time of loop, 0.0 - 30.00. Default 27.79. May be identical to start time.
- -dilate number
- Scale time to speed or slow simulation. Numbers less than one slow it down.
- Show only tunnels, no logos, etc.
- Play in reverse, including tunnels.
- Turn off fog.
- Turn off textures.
- Show as wire frame.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- -tardis texture
- Specify an xpm file to override default tardis texture.
- -head texture
- Specify an xpm file to override default Dr. Who head texture.
- -marquee texture
- Specify an xpm file to override default show marquee texture.
- -tun1 texture
- Specify an xpm file to override default tardis tunnel texture.
- -tun2 texture
- Specify an xpm file to override default middle tunnel texture.
- -tun3 texture
- Specify an xpm file to override default final tunnel texture.
Copyright © 2005 by Sean Brennan. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
Sean Brennan <email@example.com>
|6.02 (11-Oct-2021)||X Version 11|