splodesic - k A geodesic sphere experiences a series of eruptions.
splodesic [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-no-wander] [-no-spin] [-fps] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-depth number]
A geodesic sphere experiences a series of eruptions.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -spin | -no-spin
- Whether the object should spin.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds).
- -speed number
- Frequency of eruptions. 2.0 means twice as often, 0.5 means half as often.
- -depth number
- Depth (frequency) of the geodesic. 0 - 5. Default: 4.
Copyright © 2016 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
|6.04 (29-May-2022)||X Version 11|