scooter - shows a journey through space tunnel and stars
scooter [-display host:display.screen] [-mono] [-delay millisecs] [-cycles cycles] [-count count] [-size size] [-ncolors colors] [-window] [-root] [-install | -noinstall] [-visual visual] [-fps | -no-fps] [-pair]
scooter is a screensaver that shows endless journey through space tunnel and stars.
scooter accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay milliseconds
- How much of a delay should be introduced between steps of the animation. Default 10, or about 1/100th second.
- -cycles cycles
- How fast/slow the screensaver is. cycles takes number of cycles. The default is 5 cycles.
- -count count
- Specifies how many doors in a tunnel can be rendered. Minimum is 4. Default is 24.
- -size size
- Specifies how many stars outside the tunnel can be rendered. Default is 100.
- -ncolors colors
- Specifies number of colors. A number that is less than or equals 2 means monochrome. -mono achieves the same thing.
- Start screensaver in pairs (Not recommended)
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
Copyright © 2001 by Sven Thoennissen. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
Sven Thoennissen <email@example.com>
|6.02 (11-Oct-2021)||X Version 11|