rotzoomer - animated rotations and scalings of portions of the screen
rotzoomer [-display host:display.screen] [-move | -no-move] [-delay millisecs] [-duration secs] [-n count] [-shm | -no-shm] [-window] [-root] [-install] [-visual visual] [-fps]
The rotzoomer program grabs an image, then picks rectangles and draws scaled and rotated animations of that section.
The image that it manipulates will be grabbed from the portion of the screen underlying the window, or from the system's video input, or from a random file on disk, as indicated by the grabDesktopImages, grabVideoFrames, and chooseRandomImages options in the ~/.xscreensaver file; see xscreensaver-settings(1) for more details.
rotzoomer accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay milliseconds
- How much of a delay should be introduced between steps of the animation. Default 10, or about 1/100th second.
- -duration seconds
- How long to run before loading a new image. Default 120 seconds.
- Make the rectangles should wander around the screen.
- Make the rectangles be stationary. This is the default.
- -n count
- How many rectangles to animate simultaneously. Default 2.
- Disable use of the SHM extension, even if it appears to be available.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
Copyright © 2001 by Claudio Matsuoka. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
Claudio Matsuoka <email@example.com>
|6.04 (29-May-2022)||X Version 11|