piecewise - lots of moving circles intersecting in interesting ways.
piecewise [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-count number] [-ncolors number] [-colorspeed number] [-minradius number] [-maxradius number] [-no-db] [-fps]
This draws a bunch of moving circles which switch from visibility to invisibility when they intersect.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 5000 (0.01 seconds.).
- -count number
- Number of circles. Default: 32.
- -ncolors number
- Number of colors, only one of which is used at a time. Default: 256.
- -colorspeed number
- How fast the color changes (0 - 100). Default: 10.
- -minradius number
- Minimum circle radius (as a proportion of screen height). Default: 0.05.
- -maxradius number
- Maximum circle radius (as a proportion of screen height). Default: 0.2.
- -db | -no-db
- Whether to double buffer.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
Copyright © 2003 by Geoffrey Irving. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
|6.02 (11-Oct-2021)||X Version 11|