moire2 - circular interference patterns.
moire2 [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-ncolors number] [-thickness number] [-fps]
Another example of the fun you can have with moire interference patterns; this hack generates fields of concentric circles or ovals, and combines the planes with various operations. The planes are moving independently of one another, causing the interference lines to ``spray.''
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 50000 (0.05 seconds.).
- -ncolors number
- Number of Colors. Default: 150.
- -thickness number
- Thickness of lines, in pixels. Default: 0.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
Copyright © 2002 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
|6.04 (29-May-2022)||X Version 11|