menger - 3D menger gasket fractal.
menger [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-depth number] [-no-wander] [-no-spin] [-spin [XYZ]] [-wireframe] [-fps]
This draws the three-dimensional variant of the recursive Menger Gasket, a cube-based fractal object analogous to the Sierpinski Tetrahedron.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -speed number
- Number of frames before changing shape. Default: 150.
- -depth number
- Max depth to descend. Default: 3. You probably don't have enough memory for 6.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -spin [XYZ]
- Around which axes should the object spin?
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
Copyright © 2002 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
|6.04 (29-May-2022)||X Version 11|