hydrostat - Wiggly squid or jellyfish with many tentacles.
hydrostat [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-count number] [-head-radius number] [-tentacles number] [-thickness number] [-length number] [-gravity number] [-current number] [-friction number] [-no-pulse] [-wireframe] [-fps]
Wiggly squid or jellyfish with many tentacles. A muscular hydrostat is a biological structure used to move its host about, consisting of muscles with no skeletal support. It performs its hydraulic movement without fluid in a separate compartment, as in a hydrostatic skeleton.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds).
- -speed number
- Animation speed. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as fast.
- -count number
- Number of squid. 1 - 100. Default: 10.
- -head-radius number
- Head size. 10 - 100. Default: 60.
- -tentacles number
- Number of tentacles. 3 - 100. Default: 40.
- -thickness number
- Thickness of tentacles. 3 - 40. Default: 18.
- -length number
- Length of tentacles. 10 - 150. Default: 70.
- -gravity number
- Strength of gravity. 0 - 10.0. Default: 0.5.
- -current number
- Strength of current. 0.0 - 10.0. Default: 0.25.
- -friction number
- Coefficient of friction. 0.0 - 0.1. Default: 0.02.
- -pulse | -no-pulse
- Whether the squid should pulse. Default true.
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
Copyright © 2016 by Justin Windle and Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
Justin Windle and Jamie Zawinski.
|6.04 (29-May-2022)||X Version 11|