hexstrut - a grid of hexagons composed of rotating Y-shaped struts.
hexstrut [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-count number] [-thickness number] [-no-wander] [-no-spin] [-wireframe] [-fps]
A grid of hexagons composed of rotating Y-shaped struts. Waves of rotation and color changes randomly propagate across the plane.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds).
- -speed number
- Animation speed. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as fast.
- -count number
- Approximate number of hexagons on the screen, horizontally. Default: 20.
- -thickness number
- Relative thickness of the struts. 0.01 - 1.7. Default: 0.2.
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the grid should wander around the screen.
- -spin | -no-spin
- Whether the grid should spin.
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
Copyright © 2016 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
|6.02 (11-Oct-2021)||X Version 11|