hexadrop - shrinking hexagons.
hexadrop [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-size number] [-sides number] [-uniform-speed] [-no-uniform-speed] [-lockstep] [-no-lockstep] [-fps]
Draws a grid of hexagons or other shapes and drops them out.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -speed number
- Speed. 0.5 for half as fast; 2.0 for twice as fast.
- -size number
- How many tiles to fit horizontally on the screen. Default 15.
- -sides number
- Shape of the tiles. 3, 4, 6 or 8. Default: random.
- -uniform-speed | -no-uniform-speed
- Whether each tile should drop at the same speed. Default: random.
- -lockstep | -no-lockstep
- Whether each tile should drop at the same time. Default: random.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
Copyright © 2013 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
|6.04 (29-May-2022)||X Version 11|