headroom - a twitchy head.
headroom [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-spin [XYZ]] [-no-wander] [-no-mask] [-wireframe] [-fps]
"Back in my day, we used to say 'No future'. Well. This is it." -- Blank Reg
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds).
- -speed number
- Animation speed. 2.0 means twice as fast, 0.5 means half as fast.
- -spin 0
- Don't rotate.
- -spin [XYZ]
- Around which axes should the object spin?
- -wander | -no-wander
- Whether the object should wander around the screen.
- -mask | -no-mask
- Mask Headroom.
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
Copyright © 2020 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
|6.04 (29-May-2022)||X Version 11|