gleidescope - a tiled OpenGL kaleidescope
gleidescope [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-move] [-rotate] [-zoom] [-image file] [-fps] [-size number] [-duration number]
A tiled kaleidescope using OpenGL.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds.).
- Move the camera.
- Rotate the camera.
- Zoom the camera in and out.
- -image file
- The texture map to use at the end of the kaleidescope.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- -size number
- The size of the hexagons being displayed [1(small)-10(large)]
- -duration number
- The time in seconds before another image is chosen.
Copyright © 2003 by Andrew Dean Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
|6.04 (29-May-2022)||X Version 11|