fadeplot - draws a waving ribbon following a sinusoidal path.
fadeplot [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-count number] [-cycles number] [-delay number] [-ncolors number] [-fps]
Draws what looks like a waving ribbon following a sinusoidal path.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -count number
- Count. 0 - 20. Default: 10.
- -cycles number
- How many frames until the shape changes. Default: 1500.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -ncolors number
- Number of colors. Default: 64.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
Copyright © 2002 by Bas van Gaalen and Charles Vidal. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
Bas van Gaalen and Charles Vidal.
|6.02 (11-Oct-2021)||X Version 11|