extrusion - various rotating extruded shapes.
extrusion [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-name which] [-no-light] [-wireframe] [-fps]
Draws various rotating extruded shapes that twist around, lengthen, and turn inside out.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 10000 (0.01 seconds.).
- -name which
- Which object to draw. Choices are: helix2, helix3, helix4, joinoffset, screw, taper, and twistoid.
- -light | -no-light
- Whether to light the scene, or use flat coloring.
- -bitmap file
- The texture map to use.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
Copyright © 2002 by Linas Vepstas and David Konerding. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
This screensaver was created by David Konerding from the samples that come with the GL Extrusion library by Linas Vepstas.
|6.04 (29-May-2022)||X Version 11|