drift - draws drifting recursive fractal cosmic flames
drift [-display host:display.screen] [-foreground color] [-background color] [-window] [-root] [-mono] [-install] [-visual visual] [-ncolors integer] [-delay microseconds] [-count integer] [-grow] [-no-grow] [-liss] [-no-liss]
The drift program draws drifting recursive fractal cosmic flames
drift accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- If on a color display, pretend we're on a monochrome display.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -ncolors integer
- How many colors should be used (if possible). Default 200. The colors used cycle through the hue, making N stops around the color wheel.
- -count integer
- Whether fractals should grow; otherwise, they are animated.
- Whether we should use lissajous figures to get points.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
Copyright © 1991, 1995 by Scott Draves.
Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.
Scott Draves <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 06-Jun-91, 01-Jun-95.
Ability to run standalone or with xscreensaver added by Jamie Zawinski <email@example.com>, 10-May-97.
|6.04 (29-May-2022)||X Version 11|