cwaves - languid sinusoidal colors
cwaves [-display host:display.screen] [-foreground color] [-background color] [-window] [-root] [-mono] [-install] [-visual visual] [-delay usecs] [-waves int] [-colors int] [-fps]
The cwaves program draws a languidly-scrolling vertical field of sinusoidal colors.
cwaves accepts the following options:
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- If on a color display, pretend we're on a monochrome display.
- Install a private colormap for the window.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- -delay microseconds
- How much of a delay should be introduced between steps of the animation. Default 20000, or about 1/50th second.
- -waves int
- How many cosines to add together. The more waves, the more complex the apparent motion.
- -colors int
- How many colors to use. Default 800. The more colors, the smoother the blending will be.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
Copyright © 2007 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
Jamie Zawinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>, 2-Jul-2007.
|6.04 (29-May-2022)||X Version 11|