cityflow - waves of boxes.
cityflow [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-count number] [-wave-speed number] [-wave-radius number] [-waves number] [-skew number] [-wireframe] [-fps]
Waves move across a sea of boxes. The city swells. The walls are closing in.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds).
- -count number
- Boxes. 50 - 4000. Default: 800.
- -wave-speed number
- Wave speed. 5 - 150. Default: 25.
- -wave-radius number
- Wave overlap. 5 - 512. Default: 256.
- -waves number
- Wave complexity. 1 - 20. Default: 6.
- -skew number
- Skew. 0 - 45. Default: 12.
- -wireframe | -no-wireframe
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- -fps | -no-fps
- Whether to show a frames-per-second display at the bottom of the screen.
Copyright © 2012 by Jamie Zawinski. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
|6.04 (29-May-2022)||X Version 11|