bouncingcow - a happy cow on a trampoline in 3D. Moo.
bouncingcow [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-speed number] [-count number] [-mathematical] [-texture filename] [-wireframe] [-fps]
It's very silly.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 30000 (0.03 seconds.).
- -speed number
- How fast the cow bounces. Larger for faster. Default: 1.0.
- -count number
- How many cows! Default 1.
- -texture filename
- An image file to paint on the cow's hide.
Note that on most systems, GL textures must have dimensions that are a power of two.
- Periodically transition to display mathematically ideal cows (spherical, frictionless).
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
Copyright © 2003 by Jamie Zawinski. Moo. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. Moo. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty. Moo.
Jamie Zawinski <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|6.02 (11-Oct-2021)||X Version 11|