barcode - draws a random sequence of barcodes for the products you enjoy
barcode [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-delay number] [-clock] [-clock24] [-fps]
This draws a random sequence of colorful barcodes scrolling across your screen.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 10000 (0.02 seconds.).
- Instead of drawing a stream of barcodes, draw a barcode-based digital clock.
- Same as -clock, but display 24-hour time instead of 12-hour time.
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
Copyright © 2003 by Dan Bornstein. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
Dan Bornstein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|6.02 (11-Oct-2021)||X Version 11|