atlantis - draw swimming sharks, whales, and dolphins.
atlantis [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-root] [-whalespeed number] [-delay number] [-size number] [-count number] [-no-texture] [-gradient] [-wireframe] [-fps]
This is xfishtank writ large: a GL animation of a number of sharks, dolphins, and whales. The swimming motions are great.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -whalespeed number
- Whale Speed. 0 - 1000. Default: 250.
- -cycles number
- Shark Speed. Default: 100.
- -size number
- Shark Proximity. 100 - 10000. Default: 6000.
- -count number
- Number of Sharks. 0 - 20. Default: 4.
- -texture | -no-texture
- Whether to show shimmering water.
- Whether to draw a gradient on the background, making it darker at the bottom.
- Render in wireframe instead of solid.
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
Copyright © 2002 by Mark Kilgard. Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation. No representations are made about the suitability of this software for any purpose. It is provided "as is" without express or implied warranty.
|6.02 (11-Oct-2021)||X Version 11|