|Xmark(1)||General Commands Manual||Xmark(1)|
A weighted performance number for a standard SparcStation 1, with SunOS 4.1.2, X11R5 Xsun, and a CG3 dumb Color Frame Buffer.
The Xmark, which is the ratio of the two numbers above.
The datafile must be an ordinary file, produced by x11perf in the following way:
x11perf -display display -v1.3 -rop GXcopy GXxor -all > datafile
It is possible to run the GXcopy and GXxor tests separately, as long as they are concatenated to the same output file:
x11perf -display display -v1.3 -rop GXcopy -all > datafile x11perf -display display -v1.3 -rop GXxor -all >> datafileor
x11perf -display display -v1.3 -rop GXxor -all > datafile x11perf -display display -v1.3 -rop GXcopy -all >> datafile
- Temporary file created in the current directory, deleted after use.
- Usage: Xmark datafile
- Xmark was invoked without arguments or with more than one argument, or with options. Xmark takes no options.
- Error: data file does not exist or is not ordinary.
- Xmark cannot find the datafile named on its command line, or the datafile is a special file such as a directory.
- WARNING: datafile contains nnn, not 441 or 447 'trep' results;
- The file named on the command line does not seem to be a file generated by x11perf in the expected way.
- Diagnostic: ERROR: sum of weights =nnn, not equal to 4566.0;
- There is an internal error in Xmark.
|x11perf 1.6.1||X Version 11|