|RHINO-JSC(1)||General Commands Manual||RHINO-JSC(1)|
rhino-jsc [options] file1.js [file2.js...]
This manual page documents briefly the rhino-jsc command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. It is written according to the html documentation.
- -extends java_class_name
- -implements java_intf_name
- -debug, -g
- Specifies that debug information should be generated. May not be combined with optimization at an optLevel greater than zero.
- Does not save the source in the class file. Functions and scripts compiled this way cannot be decompiled. This option can be used to avoid distributing source or simply to save space in the resulting class file.
- -o outputFile
- Writes the class file to the given file (which should end in .class). The string outputFile must be a writable filename.
- -opt, -O optLevel
- Optimizes at level optLevel, which must be an integer between 0 and 9.
- -package packageName
- Specifies the package to generate the class into. The string packageName must be composed of valid identifier characters optionally separated by periods.
- -version versionNumber
$ rhino-jsc -extends java.applet.Applet -implements java.lang.Runnable NervousText.js
The online documentation under http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/jsc.html
This manual page was written by Wolfgang Baer <WBaer@gmx.de>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|February 12, 2005|