pip-uninstall - description of pip uninstall command
pip is able to uninstall most installed packages. Known exceptions are:
- Pure distutils packages installed with python setup.py install, which leave behind no metadata to determine what files were installed.
- Script wrappers installed by python setup.py develop.
python -m pip uninstall [options] <package> ... python -m pip uninstall [options] -r <requirements file> ...
- -r, --requirement <file>
- Uninstall all the packages listed in the given requirements file. This option can be used multiple times.
- -y, --yes
- Don't ask for confirmation of uninstall deletions.
- --root-user-action <root_user_action>
- Action if pip is run as a root user. By default, a warning message is shown.
- Allow pip to modify an EXTERNALLY-MANAGED Python installation
The pip developers
|July 23, 2023||23.2|