psselect - select pages from a PostScript document
psselect [OPTION...] [INFILE [OUTFILE]]
Select pages from a PostScript document.
- -R, -p, --pages=PAGES
- select the given page ranges
- -e, --even
- select even-numbered pages
- -o, --odd
- select odd-numbered pages
- -r, --reverse
- reverse the order of the pages
- -q, --quiet
- don't show page numbers being output
- display this help and exit
- display version information and exit
PAGES is a comma-separated list of pages and page ranges; see
pstops(1) for more details. Psselect calls Pstops to do the
Written by Angus J. C. Duggan and Reuben Thomas.
Copyright © Reuben Thomas 2016-2021. Released under the GPL version 3, or
(at your option) any later version.
PostScript is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- if OK,
- if arguments or options are incorrect, or there is some other problem
- if there is some problem during processing, typically an error reading or
writing an input or output file.