- -m, --merge
- merge resources of the same name into one file (needed e.g. for fonts output in multiple blocks)
- display this help and exit
- display version information and exit
Extractres extracts resources (fonts, procsets, patterns, files, etc) appearing in a PostScript document, and puts appropriate %%IncludeResource comments in the document prologue. The extracted resources are written to files with the same name as the resource, and an appropriate extension. The pipeline
will move all resources appearing in a document to the document prologue, removing redundant copies. The output file can then be put through page re-arrangement filters such as psnup or pstops safely.
- if OK,
- if arguments or options are incorrect, or there is some other problem starting up,
- if there is some problem during processing, typically an error reading or writing an input or output file.
Copyright © Angus J. C. Duggan 1991-1997.
|April 2021||extractres 2.05|