|DM_DATE(1)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||DM_DATE(1)|
dm_date [OPTION]... [+FORMAT]
- -h, --help
- Print online help.
- -d STRING, --date=STRING
- Display time described by STRING. STRING can be any string which can be parsed by Date::Manip. Please refer to the Date::Manip::Date documentation for details.
- -f DATEFILE, --file=DATEFILE
- This reads each line in DATEFILE, and extracts a date from it and prints
out the information.
Blank lines and lines starting with a pound (#) are ignored. Lines not containing a valid date are also ignored.
- -r FILE, --reference=FILE
- Displays the last modification time of FILE.
- -R, --rfc-2822
- Displayc the date and time in RFC 2822 format.
Example: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 12:34:56 -0600
- -u, --utc, --universal
- Converts the date to UT (GMT) and prints out the information.
Only one of -d, -f, or -r should be included. If more than one is included, the first one from the list (-d, -f, -r) is used and any other is ignored.
The format string starts with a plus (+) and contains any of the format directives described in Date::Manip::Date.