You must select one of the possible actions: add, delete or list.
When adding a certificate (-add), you must provide the following information: a certificate (with the -cert flag) a Private Key file (with the -pvk argument, the filename is typically "key") and a port number (with the -port flag).
When deleting a certificate (-del or -delete) you need to provide the port number.
- Adds a new certificate/private key combination for being used at a given port by the HttpListener API.
- -del, -delete
- Deletes the certificates associated for the port specified (must be specified separatedly).
- List all known certificates.
- -port PORT
- Specifies the port to add certificates to, or remove certificates from.
- -pvk FILE
- Specifies the Private Key file.
- -cert CERT
- Specifies the certificate file to use.
httpcfg -add -port 8081 -pvk myfile.pvk -cert MyCert
For more details on creating the certificate file and the private key, see the following web page:
The private key format:http://www.drh-consultancy.demon.co.uk/pvk.html