|lavtrans(1)||MJPEG tools manual||lavtrans(1)|
Like all the other mjpegtools(1) lavtrans also accept a edit list file in place of actual video files. This allows it to be used to construct a stand-alone copy of the editted video sequence described in the editlist.
Note that lavtrans can only change the container type of MJPEG video, not the format. As such it is not possible to use it combine streams of different format.
- -f [a|q|m|i|w]
- Specifies the output format that should be saved. a - output to AVI file q - output to Qicktime file i - output single JPEG images, w - output WAV file (sound only!)
- -i num
- Convert a single frame to a JPEG file.
- -o outputfile
- Specifies the name of the output file If you want as output single JPEG images the output file string must be a valid format string
- Multiple filenames as input are acceped, also mixing of edit list files and other in video files.
If you have questions, remarks, problems or you just want to contact the developers, the main mailing list for the MJPEG-tools is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more info, see our website at
|2 June 2001||MJPEG Tools Team|