|lav2wav(1)||MJPEG tools manual||lav2wav(1)|
The input files may be any combination of AVI (.avi), Quicktime (.qt) or editlist files so long as they are all lavtools- readable (e.g. MJPEG-encoded AVI/Quicktime or DV type 2 AVI).
- -s num
- Start extracting at video frame (num)
- -c num
- Extract (num) frames of audio
- -v num
- Verbosity level (0, 1 or 2)
- Ignore unsupported bitrates/bits per sample
- If the file does not contain any sound. lav2wav will create silence with 44100kHz Sampelrate, 16 Bit audio bitsize and 2 Chanels
- -r sr,bs,ch
- If the file does not contain any sound lav2wav will generate silence with the values you supply the samplerate (sr), audio-bitsize (bs) and channel (ch).
The audio length is inacurate calculated when lav2wav generates silence. This happens only if you have NTSC framerate and than it creates for every hour of video 1.1498sec too less of silence.
If you have questions, remarks, problems or you just want to contact the developers, the main mailing list for the MJPEG-tools is: email@example.com
- For more info, see our website at
|2 June 2001||MJPEG Tools Team|