|Gtk2::AccelLabel(3)||User Contributed Perl Documentation||Gtk2::AccelLabel(3)|
Gtk2::AccelLabel - wrapper for GtkAccelLabel
Note that the "accel-widget" property is a hard reference to the target widget. If it's a container parent of the AccelLabel then it will be a circular reference and will have to be unset by an explicit "destroy" when no longer wanted, as usual for such things. See Gtk2::MenuItem for how this affects the common case of a MenuItem containing a AccelLabel.
Glib::Object +----Glib::InitiallyUnowned +----Gtk2::Object +----Gtk2::Widget +----Gtk2::Misc +----Gtk2::Label +----Gtk2::AccelLabel
- $string (string)
- $accel_widget (Gtk2::Widget or undef)
- 'accel-closure' (GClosure : default undef : readable / writable / private / static-nick / static-blurb)
- The closure to be monitored for accelerator changes
- 'accel-widget' (Gtk2::Widget : default undef : readable / writable / private / static-nick / static-blurb)
- The widget to be monitored for accelerator changes
Gtk2, Glib::Object, Glib::InitiallyUnowned, Gtk2::Object, Gtk2::Widget, Gtk2::Misc, Gtk2::Label
Copyright (C) 2003-2011 by the gtk2-perl team.
This software is licensed under the LGPL. See Gtk2 for a full notice.