|DEFRAG.F2FS(8)||System Manager's Manual||DEFRAG.F2FS(8)|
For example, # defrag.f2fs -s 0x4000 -l 0x100 -t 0x10000 -i /dev/sdb1
This moves blocks between 0x4000 and 0x4100 to the left-hand area of 0x10000.
The exit code returned by defrag.f2fs is 0 on success and -1 on failure.
- -s start block address
- Specify the starting block address.
- -l number of blocks
- Specifiy the number of blocks to move.
- -t target block address
- Specify the destination block address.
- -i direction
- Set the direction to left. If it is not set, the direction becomes right by default.
- -d debug-level
- Specify the level of debugging options. The default number is 0, which shows basic debugging messages.