dleyna-server-service.conf - Configuration file for dleyna-server-service
Users or administrators should never need to start this daemon as it will be automatically started by dbus-daemon whenever a process sends a D-Bus message to the com.intel.dleyna-server name on the session bus.
This file can be used to configure the behavior of the dleyna-server-service program
- The name of the inter-process communication method to be used. The only supported value is dbus
- Whether the process should stay alive forever or quit when the last client disconnects. The default value is false.
- Source port for Simple Service Discovery Protocol (or SSDP) messages. The default value is 0 which means that a random available port will be used.
- The logging method to be used. Three technologies are supported. 0 for syslog, 1 for GLib, and 2 for file. The default value is 0.
- Comma-separated list of logging levels. The levels are 1 for critical, 2
for error, 3 for warning, 4 for message, 5 for info and 6 for debug. 0
excludes all levels, 7 is a combination of critical, error and info, and 8
includes all levels.
The default value is 7.
- Whether network filtering should be enabled or not. The default values is false.
- Comma-separated list of interface names, service set identifiers (or
SSIDs), and Internet Protocol (or IP) addresses. If network filtering is
requested but the list is empty, then filtering remains disabled.
The list is empty by default.