gcov-dump - offline gcda and gcno profile dump tool
gcov-dump is a tool you can use in conjunction with GCC to dump content of gcda and gcno profile files offline.
- Display help about using gcov-dump (on the standard output), and exit without doing any further processing.
- Dump content of records.
- Dump positions of records.
- Print content records in raw format.
- Print content in stable format usable for comparison.
- Display the gcov-dump version number (on the standard output), and exit without doing any further processing.
Copyright (c) 2017-2023 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with the Invariant Sections being "GNU General Public License" and "Funding Free Software", the Front-Cover texts being (a) (see below), and with the Back-Cover Texts being (b) (see below). A copy of the license is included in the gfdl(7) man page.
(a) The FSF's Front-Cover Text is:
A GNU Manual
(b) The FSF's Back-Cover Text is:
You have freedom to copy and modify this GNU Manual, like GNU software. Copies published by the Free Software Foundation raise funds for GNU development.