|App::Prove::State(3perl)||Perl Programmers Reference Guide||App::Prove::State(3perl)|
# Re-run failed tests $ prove --state=failed,save -rbv
Accepts a hashref with the following key/value pairs:
The filename of the data store holding the data that App::Prove::State reads.
- "extensions" (optional)
The test name extensions. Defaults to ".t".
- "result_class" (optional)
The name of the "result_class". Defaults to "App::Prove::State::Result".
Apply a list of switch options to the state, updating the internal object state as a result. Nothing is returned.
Diagnostics: - "Illegal state option: %s"
- Run in the same order as last time
- Run only the failed tests from last time
- Run only the passed tests from last time
- Run all tests in normal order
- Run the tests that most recently failed first
- Run the tests ordered by number of todos.
- Run the tests in slowest to fastest order.
- Run test tests in fastest to slowest order.
- Run the tests in newest to oldest order.
- Run the tests in oldest to newest order.
- Save the state on exit.
Given a list of args get the names of tests that should run
Store the results of a test.
Write the state to a file.
Load the state from a file