asn1_print_structure - API function
void asn1_print_structure(FILE * out, asn1_node_const structure, const char * name, int mode);
- FILE * out
- pointer to the output file (e.g. stdout).
- asn1_node_const structure
- pointer to the structure that you want to visit.
- const char * name
- an element of the structure
- int mode
- specify how much of the structure to print, can be ASN1_PRINT_NAME, ASN1_PRINT_NAME_TYPE, ASN1_PRINT_NAME_TYPE_VALUE, or ASN1_PRINT_ALL.
Prints on the out file descriptor the structure's tree starting from the name element inside the structure structure .
Copyright © 2006-2021 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
The full documentation for libtasn1 is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and libtasn1 programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info libtasn1
should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: