asn1_der_coding - API function
int asn1_der_coding(asn1_node_const element, const char * name, void * ider, int * len, char * ErrorDescription);
- asn1_node_const element
- pointer to an ASN1 element
- const char * name
- the name of the structure you want to encode (it must be inside *POINTER).
- void * ider
- vector that will contain the DER encoding. DER must be a pointer to memory cells already allocated.
- int * len
- number of bytes of * ider : ider .. ider [len-1], Initialy holds the sizeof of der vector.
- char * ErrorDescription
- return the error description or an empty string if success.
Creates the DER encoding for the NAME structure (inside *POINTER structure).
ASN1_SUCCESS if DER encoding OK, ASN1_ELEMENT_NOT_FOUND if name is not a valid element, ASN1_VALUE_NOT_FOUND if there is an element without a value, ASN1_MEM_ERROR if the ider vector isn't big enough and in this case len will contain the length needed.
Copyright © 2006-2021 Free Software Foundation, Inc..
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
The full documentation for libtasn1 is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and libtasn1 programs are properly installed at your site, the command
- info libtasn1
should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: