|Traffic control index filter(8)
||Traffic control index filter(8)
tcindex - traffic control index filter
tc filter ... tcindex [ hash SIZE ] [
mask MASK ] [ shift SHIFT ] [ pass_on |
fall_through ] [ classid CLASSID ] [ action
This filter allows to match packets based on their tcindex field value,
i.e. the combination of the DSCP and ECN fields as present in IPv4 and IPv6
- action ACTION_SPEC
- Apply an action from the generic actions framework on matching
- classid CLASSID
- Push matching packets into the class identified by CLASSID.
- hash SIZE
- Hash table size in entries to use. Defaults to 64.
- mask MASK
- An optional bitmask to binary AND to the packet's tcindex
field before use.
- shift SHIFT
- The number of bits to right-shift a packet's tcindex value before
use. If a mask has been set, masking is done before shifting.
- If this flag is set, failure to find a class for the resulting ID will
make the filter fail and lead to the next filter being consulted.
- This is the opposite of pass_on and the default. The filter will
classify the packet even if there is no class present for the resulting