|RTACCT(8)||System Manager's Manual||RTACCT(8)|
Usage: rtacct [ -h?vVzrnasd:t: ] [ ListOfRealms ]
nstat can filter kernel snmp counters by name with one or several specified wildcards. Wildcards are case-insensitive and can include special symbols ? and *
- -V, --version
- Print version
- -z, --zeros
- Dump zero counters too. By default they are not shown.
- -r, --reset
- Reset history.
- -n, --nooutput
- Do not display anything, only update history.
- -a, --ignore
- Dump absolute values of counters. The default is to calculate increments since the previous use.
- -s, --noupdate
- Do not update history, so that the next time you will see counters including values accumulated to the moment of this measurement too.
- -j, --json
- Display results in JSON format.
- -p, --pretty
- When combined with --json, pretty print the output.
- -d, --scan <INTERVAL>
- Run in daemon mode collecting statistics. <INTERVAL> is interval between measurements in seconds.
- -t, --interval <INTERVAL>
- Time interval to average rates. Default value is 60 seconds.
|27 June, 2007|