gnutls_crypto_register_mac - API function
int gnutls_crypto_register_mac(gnutls_mac_algorithm_t algorithm, int priority, gnutls_mac_init_func init, gnutls_mac_setkey_func setkey, gnutls_mac_setnonce_func setnonce, gnutls_mac_hash_func hash, gnutls_mac_output_func output, gnutls_mac_deinit_func deinit, gnutls_mac_fast_func hash_fast);
- gnutls_mac_algorithm_t algorithm
- is the gnutls MAC identifier
- int priority
- is the priority of the algorithm
- gnutls_mac_init_func init
- A function which initializes the MAC
- gnutls_mac_setkey_func setkey
- A function which sets the key of the MAC
- gnutls_mac_setnonce_func setnonce
- A function which sets the nonce for the mac (may be NULL for common MAC algorithms)
- gnutls_mac_hash_func hash
- Perform the hash operation
- gnutls_mac_output_func output
- Provide the output of the MAC
- gnutls_mac_deinit_func deinit
- A function which deinitializes the MAC
- gnutls_mac_fast_func hash_fast
- Perform the MAC operation in one go
This function will register a MAC algorithm to be used by gnutls. Any algorithm registered will override the included algorithms and by convention kernel implemented algorithms have priority of 90 and CPU-assisted of 80. The algorithm with the lowest priority will be used by gnutls.
since 3.7.0 it is no longer possible to override cipher implementation
GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS on success, otherwise a negative error code.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001-2023 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit