gnutls_cipher_suite_info - API function
const char * gnutls_cipher_suite_info(size_t idx, unsigned char * cs_id, gnutls_kx_algorithm_t * kx, gnutls_cipher_algorithm_t * cipher, gnutls_mac_algorithm_t * mac, gnutls_protocol_t * min_version);
- size_t idx
- index of cipher suite to get information about, starts on 0.
- unsigned char * cs_id
- output buffer with room for 2 bytes, indicating cipher suite value
- gnutls_kx_algorithm_t * kx
- output variable indicating key exchange algorithm, or NULL.
- gnutls_cipher_algorithm_t * cipher
- output variable indicating cipher, or NULL.
- gnutls_mac_algorithm_t * mac
- output variable indicating MAC algorithm, or NULL.
- gnutls_protocol_t * min_version
- output variable indicating TLS protocol version, or NULL.
Get information about supported cipher suites. Use the function iteratively to get information about all supported cipher suites. Call with idx=0 to get information about first cipher suite, then idx=1 and so on until the function returns NULL.
the name of idx cipher suite, and set the information about the cipher suite in the output variables. If idx is out of bounds, NULL is returned.
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001-2023 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit