dane_query_to_raw_tlsa - API function
int dane_query_to_raw_tlsa(dane_query_t q, unsigned int * data_entries, char *** dane_data, int ** dane_data_len, int * secure, int * bogus);
- dane_query_t q
- The query result structure
- unsigned int * data_entries
- Pointer set to the number of entries in the query
- char *** dane_data
- Pointer to contain an array of DNS rdata items, terminated with a NULL pointer; caller must guarantee that the referenced data remains valid until dane_query_deinit() is called.
- int ** dane_data_len
- Pointer to contain the length n bytes of the dane_data items
- int * secure
- Pointer set true if the result is validated securely, false if validation failed or the domain queried has no security info
- int * bogus
- Pointer set true if the result was not secure due to a security failure
This function will provide the DANE data from the query response.
The pointers dane_data and dane_data_len are allocated with
gnutls_malloc() to contain the data from the query result structure
dane_data items simply point to the original data and are not allocated separately). The returned dane_data are only valid during the lifetime of q .
On success, DANE_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value.
Report bugs to <email@example.com>.
Home page: https://www.gnutls.org
Copyright © 2001-2023 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the /usr/share/doc/gnutls/ directory does not contain the HTML form visit